Welcome to the Delta Protection Commission
Would you like to receive email updates on Delta Protection Commission activities? Join our email list.
- DELTA YOUTH ART CONTEST: The Commission is having an art competition for the 2018 Flood Preparedness Calendar. Submission deadline: July 19, 2017. Visit the art contest page for submission criteria and inspiration!
- DELTA AWARENESS CAMPAIGN: In collaboration with the Delta Marketing Task Force, the Commission and the Delta Conservancy have launched the VisitCADelta.com website to spread awareness of the California Delta as a world-class tourism destination. Learn more about the Delta Awareness Campaign efforts.
- COMMISSION MEETINGS AUDIO NOW ONLINE: Audio from the May 18, 2017 Delta Protection Commission meeting is now on our YouTube channel.
- SPRING 2017 DELTA VOICE: Learn about how to stay safe this boating season, the legacy of Walnut Grove, local agriculture with flavors of the South and beyond, the history of dredging in the Delta, and the great heights and depths of the Delta’s towers and natural gas reservoirs in the SPRING 2017 issue of Delta Voice.
2015 DELTA RECREATION INVENTORY: The updated Delta Recreation Inventory report is now available with Delta recreation maps. A snapshot in time and resource for all, the Commission is looking to you to help us provide the most up-to-date information for Delta recreation and tourism. E-mail us.
- AQUATIC WEEDS: The California State Parks Division of Boating and Waterways is issuing updates on their ongoing aquatic weed control programs. Delta residents and businesses are encouraged to sign up for their mailings to stay informed.