Welcome to the Delta Protection Commission
Would you like to receive email updates on Delta Protection Commission activities? Join our email list.
NEXT DELTA PROTECTION COMMISSION MEETING: The Commission will meet next on Thursday, May 18, 2017 from 5:30 to 7:30 PM at Peter’s Steakhouse in Isleton. Please check back for the agenda (posted at least ten days before the meeting) and associated documents (usually posted one week prior to the meeting date).
- NEXT SUBCOMMITTEE MEETING FOR THE DELTA FLOOD RISK MANAGEMENT ASSESSMENT DISTRICT FEASIBILITY STUDY: The Subcommittee will meet on Monday, April 17, 2017 from 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM at Resources Building (CA Fish and Game Commission Conference Room, 1416 9th Street, Room 1320) in Sacramento. An agenda is available now.
2015 DELTA RECREATION INVENTORY: The updated Delta Recreation Inventory report is now available with Delta recreation maps. A snapshot in time and resource for all, the Commission is looking to you to help us provide the most up-to-date information for Delta recreation and tourism. E-mail us.
- COMMISSION MEETINGS AUDIO NOW ONLINE: Audio from the Delta Protection Commission’s bimonthly meetings is now online, beginning with March 17, 2016. You can review all postings on our YouTube channel.
- WINTER 2017 DELTA VOICE: Learn about snake-sniffing dogs, the updated recreation inventory, winter squash, and modern earth-moving equipment in WINTER 2017 issue of Delta Voice.
- DELTA TUNNELS UPDATE: The public comments received during the California WaterFix comment period have been posted here. You can see the Commission’s comment letters on all the versions of the proposal and more details here.
- AQUATIC WEEDS: The California State Parks Division of Boating and Waterways is issuing updates on their ongoing aquatic weed control programs. Delta residents and businesses are encouraged to sign up for their mailings to stay informed.