PUBLIC NOTICE AND MEETING AGENDA
Date: November 20, 2013
Location: City of Oakley, City Council Chambers, 3231 Main Street, Oakley, CA 94561
1. Call to Order/Flag Salute.
2. Welcome Commissioners and Members of the Public.
3. Roll Call.
4. Public Comment. Opportunity for Members of the Public to Address the Commission on Items Not on the Agenda.
5. Approve Minutes of September 26, 2013 Meeting.
6. Receive report on National Flood Insurance Program and federal legislative efforts to amend the Biggert-Waters Act of 2012 (flood insurance premiums) – John Moynier, Dewberry Consultants. Attachments (6a) (6b) (6c) (6d) (6e) (6f) (6g) (6h) (6i) (6j)
7. Receive report on agricultural consumptive use estimates in the Delta (Evapotranspiration “ET” study) – Richard Howitt, Ph.D. and Josue Medellin-Azuara, Ph.D., UC Davis Center for Watershed Sciences. Attachments (7a) (7b)
8. Ratify amendment to DWR contract for feasibility study for Delta Flood Risk Management Assessment District.
9. Adopt proposed 2014 DPC meeting calendar
10. Adopt Resolution DPC 02-13 Amending Conflict of Interest Code
11. Discuss Commission’s Appellate Jurisdiction – Erik Vink, DPC
12. Receive Executive Director Report – Erik Vink, DPC