PUBLIC NOTICE AND MEETING AGENDA
Date: November 14, 2012
Location: City of West Sacramento Community Center, 1075 W. Capitol Avenue West Sacramento, CA 95691
1. Call to Order/Flag Salute.
2. Roll Call.
3. Public Comment. Opportunity for Members of the Public to Address the Commission on Items Not on the Agenda.
4. APPROVE Minutes of September 27, 2012.
5. ADOPT Commission Meeting Dates, Including Alternate Dates for 2013.
6. DISCUSS and APPROVE Election Procedures for the Positions of Chair and Vice Chair of the Commission in Accordance With Public Resources Code §29739 and §29752.
7. Election to Fill the Vacant Position of Vice Chair, for a Term of Two Years, to Commence November 14, 2012.
8. ADOPT Resolution DPC 05-12 Specifying Boundaries for Unincorporated Towns in the Primary Zone of the Delta, in Accordance With Public Resources Code §29728. (attachment: Resolution 05-12)(Exhibit A)(Exhibit B)(Exhibit C: Clarksburg) (Exhibit D: Sacramento County)
9. UPDATE on Delta Working Landscapes Program. (handout)
10. UPDATE on Risk Assessment and Emergency Preparedness Relating to Delta Plan and Department of Water Resources Grant.
11. UPDATE on Projects Proposed by the Coalition to Support Delta Projects.
12. RECEIVE Report From the Executive Director, Including Informational Updates on Activities and Other Delta Initiatives.
13. Comments and Announcements From Members of the Commission.