PUBLIC NOTICE AND MEETING AGENDA
Location: Isleton Community Center 210 Jackson Blvd., Isleton, CA 95641
1. Call to Order/Flag Salute.
2. Roll Call.
3. Public Comment. Opportunity for Members of the Public to Address the Commission on Items Not on the Agenda.
4. APPROVE Minutes of July 26, 2012. (attachment)
5. REPORT on Delta Working Landscapes Project. (attachment)
6. ADOPT Resolution DPC 05-12 Specifying Boundaries for Unincorporated Towns in the Primary Zone of the Delta, in Accordance With Public Resources Code §29728. (attachment) (attachment) (attachment) (attachment) (attachment)
7. REPORT on and APPROVE Sacramento County General Plan Delta Element as Being Consistent With the Delta Protection Commission’s Land Use and Resource Management Plan for the Primary Zone of the Delta, in Compliance With Public Resources Code §29763 and §29763.5. (attachment)
8. REPORT on and APPROVE Yolo County 2030 General Plan and 2001 Clarksburg Community Plan as Being Consistent With the Delta Protection Commission’s Land Use and Resource Management Plan for the Primary Zone of the Delta, in Compliance With Public Resources Code §29763 and §29763.5. (attachment)
9. ADOPT Resolution Approving the Application for Grant Funds From the Solano County Fish and Wildlife Propagation Fund to Support Interpretive Panels Along Delta Trail Link at the Glen Cove Waterfront Park in Vallejo. (attachment)
10. UPDATE on Risk Assessment and Emergency Preparedness Relating to Delta Plan and Department of Water Resources Grant.
11. UPDATE on Projects Proposed by the Coalition to Support Delta Projects. (attachment)
12. RECEIVE Presentation on Delta From Nicky Suard, Snug Harbor Resort.
13. RECEIVE Report From the Executive Director, Including Informational Updates on Activities and Other Delta Initiatives.
14. Comments and Announcements From Members of the Commission.