PUBLIC NOTICE AND MEETING AGENDA
Date: July 28, 2011
Time: 1:00 PM
Location: San Joaquin County WorkNet Building 56 S. Lincoln Street, Stockton, California 95203
1. Call to Order/Flag Salute.
2. Welcome Commission Members.
3. Roll Call.
4. Public Comment. Opportunity for Members of the Public to Address the Commission on Items Not on the Agenda.
5. APPROVE Minutes of May 26, 2011 and June 23, 2011 Meeting of the Commission (Attachment).
6. RECEIVE Informational Update Regarding Department of Water Resources FloodSafe Program – Local Flood Emergency Planning, Preparedness and Response Grant (Attachment).
7. RECEIVE Informational Update On the Delta Protection Advisory Committee (Attachment).
8. RECEIVE Status Update Relative to the Great California Delta Trail (Attachment).
9. RECEIVE Informational Update and Consider for Approval the Primary Zone Study Findings and Recommendations (Attachment).
10. RECEIVE Presentation From Contra Costa County Ag Commissioner Relative to the South American Spongeplant (Attachment).
11. RECEIVE Presentation From National Parks Service Regional Co-Coordinator Relative to the Delta National Heritage Area.
12. RECEIVE and DISCUSS the Public Draft Economic Sustainability Plan for the Sacramento – San Joaquin Delta (Attachment).
13. RECEIVE Report From the Executive Committee and Executive Director, Including Informational Updates on Delta Stewardship Council and Delta Conservancy Activities, and Other Delta Initiatives and Commission Activities Underway, and Act on Recommendations Pursuant to Commission Member Discussion, if Determined Timely.
14. Comments and Announcements From Members of the Commission.