PUBLIC NOTICE AND MEETING AGENDA
Date: June 27, 2013
Location: Hampton Inn & Suites – Conference Room 800 Stillwater Road, West Sacramento, CA 95605
1. Call to Order & Flag Salute
2. Welcome Commissioners and Members of the Public
3. Roll Call
4. Public Comment – an opportunity for members of the public to address the Commission regarding items not on the Agenda
5. Approve Minutes of May 23, 2013 Meeting
6. Approve Signature Delegation Authority to Executive Director Regarding Contracts and Other Fiscal Documents
7. Approve DWR Contract – $250,000 to provide Feasibility Study for Regional Assessment District in the Delta
8. Receive Presentation on Sherman Island Levee Improvements and possible Action regarding proposed crown width of PL 84-99 improvements
9. Closed Session
A. Convene In Closed Session – The Delta Protection Commission hereby provides public notice that the Commission will meet in Closed Session pursuant to Government Code Section 11126(a)(1) to discuss Personnel Matters and for Candidate Interviews for the position of Executive Director of the Delta Protection Commission.
B. Report Out of Closed Session
NOTE: At the discretion of the Commission, all items appearing on this agenda, whether or not expressly listed for action, may be deliberated upon and may be subject to action.
If you have any questions or need reasonable accommodation due to a disability, please contact the Delta Protection Commission at (916) 375-4800.