PUBLIC NOTICE AND MEETING AGENDA
Date: May 23, 2013
Location: Courtland Auditorium 146 Primasing Avenue, Courtland, California 95615
1. Call to Order/Flag Salute.
2. Welcome Commissioners and Members of the Public.
3. Roll Call.
4. Public Comment. Opportunity for Members of the Public to Address the Commission on Items Not on the Agenda.
5. Approve Minutes of March 28, 2013 Meeting (attachment).
6. Receive Presentation From William Croyle of the Department of Water Resources Regarding the Delta Flood Emergency Preparedness, Response and Recovery Program (attachment).
7. Special Order of Business–Discussion on Delta Projects and the Bay Delta Conservation Plan (BDCP).
A. Receive Presentation From Congress Member John Garamendi on His Proposal to Fix the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta and the Role of State and Federal Agencies in the Implementation of the BDCP.
B. Receive Presentation From the Five Delta County Farm Bureaus (attachment).
C. Receive Presentation From Dr. Robert Pyke (attachment).
D. Receive Presentation From the Environmental Water Caucus (attachment).
8. Discussion and Possible Action on the Commission’s Position on Implementation of the BDCP (vanLoben Sels).
9. Receive Report From the Executive Committee on the Process for Recruitment of Executive Director Position.
10. Discuss and Take Action on Current Membership of the Personnel Recruitment Committee.
11. Receive Report From the Executive Director, Including Informational Updates on the Delta Stewardship Council, the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta Conservancy Activities, and Other Delta Initiatives.
12. Comments and Announcements From Members of the Commission.