PUBLIC NOTICE AND MEETING AGENDA
Date: March 28, 2013
Location: San Joaquin County WorkNet Building 56 S. Lincoln Street, Stockton, CA 95203
1. Call to Order/Flag Salute.
2. Welcome Commissioners and Members of the Public.
3. Roll Call.
4. Public Comment. Opportunity for Members of the Public to Address the Commission on Items Not on the Agenda.
5. Approve Minutes of January 24, 2013. (attachment)
7. Receive Presentation From William Croyle, of the Department of Water Resources Regarding Upcoming Emergency Preparedness Grant Opportunity.
8. Receive Presentation From Kerry Motts and Sean Wright of Rivertown Regional Resources on Potential Delta National Heritage Area Activities in Antioch.
9. Receive Report From the Executive Director, Including Informational Updates on the Delta Stewardship Council, the Sacramento-San Joaquin Conservancy Activities, and Other Delta Initiatives.
10. Comments and Announcements From Members of the Commission.