PUBLIC NOTICE AND MEETING AGENDA
1. Call to Order/Flag Salute.
2. Roll Call.
3. Public Comment. Opportunity for Members of the Public to Address the Commission on Items Not on the Agenda.
4. APPROVE Minutes of January 26, 2012 (Attachment).
5. RECEIVE Annual Report to the Governor and the Legislature on the Significant Accomplishments of the Commission for the Year 2011 (Handout).
6. RECEIVE Informational Update on the Draft National Heritage Area Feasibility Study, Including Comments Provided by the National Park Service (Attachment).
8. RECEIVE Update on the Great California Delta Trail.
A. RECEIVE Presentation from East Bay Regional Park District Staff. ACTION: Adopt EBRPD’s Master Plan for Establishing Links of the Delta Trail in Contra Costa County (Attachment).
B. ADOPT Alignment of the Sacramento River Parkway as a Segment of the Delta Trail, and Delta Trail Logo Marker be Placed onto Existing Trails (Attachment).
C. RECEIVE Update on the Blueprint Report Underway for Sacramento, San Joaquin, and Yolo Counties (Attachment).
9. RECEIVE Update on the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta Regional Flood Response Project. ACTION: Adopt Resolution Authorizing Grant Application (Attachment).
10. RECEIVE Update on H.R. 1837 (Nunes, McCarthy, Denham). ACTION: Direct Staff to Write Letter of Opposition (Attachment).
11. DISCUSS the Delta Stewardship Council’s Delta Plan. the Delta Reform Act (SB X7-1), and Possible Recommendations or Actions By the Commission.
12. RECEIVE Report From the Executive Director, Including Informational Updates On Delta Stewardship Council and Delta Conservancy Activities and Other Delta Initiatives.
14. Comments and Announcements From Members of the Commission.