PUBLIC NOTICE AND MEETING AGENDA
Date: January 27, 2011
Time: 5:30 PM
Location: San Joaquin County WorkNet Building 56 S. Lincoln Street Stockton, California 95203
1. Call to Order/Flag Salute.
2. Welcome Commission Members.
3. Roll Call.
4. Public Comment. Opportunity for Members of the Public to Address the Commission on Items Not on the Agenda.
5. APPROVE Minutes of December 16, 2010 Meeting of the Commission.
6. RECEIVE Informational Update on Appointment of Committee Members to the Delta Protection Advisory Committee (DPAC) Consistent With the Charter Adopted by the Commission.
7. RECEIVE Information on a Delta Agri-Tourism Public Workshop to be Held on February 2, 2011 Sponsored by University of California, Davis Small Farm Program and Co-Sponsored by the Commission and Department of Food and Agriculture.
9. RECEIVE Informational Correspondence to the California State Legislature Regarding the Primary Zone Study of the Delta.
10. RECEIVE Annual Report to the Governor and the Legislature on the Significant Accomplishments of the Delta Protection Commission for the Year of 2010 (Handout).
11. A. ELECT Chair of the Commission, From Members Representing a County Board of Supervisors, For a Term of Two Years, Effective February 24, 2011.
B. ELECT Vice-Chair of the Commission, For a Term of Two Years, Effective February 24, 2011.
12. RECEIVE Update from Economic Sustainability Plan Phase II Study Committee.
13. RECEIVE Informational Presentation from Craig Wilson, Delta Watermaster Appointed by the State Water Board Pursuant to the Provisions of SB X7-1.
15. RECEIVE Report From the Executive Director and Executive Committee, Including Informational Updates on Delta Stewardship Council and Delta Conservancy Activities, and Other Delta Initiatives and Commission Activities Underway.
16. Comments and Announcements From Members of the Commission (Handout).
Agenda and related information are available at www.delta.ca.gov. If you have any questions or need reasonable accommodation due to a disability, please contact Sheila Singleton, Delta Protection Commission, (916) 776-2290.