PUBLIC NOTICE AND MEETING AGENDA
Date: January 26, 2012
Time: 5:30 PM
Location: San Joaquin County WorkNet Building 56 South Lincoln Street, Stockton, CA 95203
1. Call to Order/Flag Salute.
2. Roll Call.
3. Public Comment. Opportunity for Members of the Public to Address the Commission on Items Not on the Agenda.
4. APPROVE Minutes of December 8, 2012 (Item 4).
5. RECEIVE Informational Update On the Draft National Heritage Area Feasibility Study Including Review Process By the National Park Service (Item 5).
6. RECEIVE Presentation from Gerald Meral, Deputy Secretary, Natural Resources Agency Regarding the Bay Delta Conservation Plan.
7. RECEIVE Final Economic Sustainability Plan With Incorporated Responses to Comments From Peer Review Panel.
8. ADOPT Joint Resolution of Support of Cities, County, and Other San Joaquin County Stakeholders Regarding Land Use, Water, and Other Delta Related Issues (Item 8).
9. DISCUSS the Delta Stewardship Council’s Delta Plan, the Delta Reform Act (SB X7-1), and Possible Recommendations or Actions by the Commission.
10.RECEIVE Report From the Executive Director, Including Informational Updates on Delta Stewardship Council and Delta Conservancy Activities and Other Delta Initiatives.
11. Comments and Announcements From Members of the Commission.
If you have any questions or need reasonable accommodation due to a disability, please contact the Delta Protection Commission, (916) 776-2290.