PUBLIC NOTICE AND MEETING AGENDA
Date: January 23, 2014
Location: West Sacramento City Hall – Galleria Room 1110 West Capitol Avenue, West Sacramento, CA 94691
1. Call to Order/Flag Salute.
2. Welcome Commissioners and Members of the Public.
3. Roll Call.
4. Public Comment. Opportunity for Members of the Public to Address the Commission on Items Not on the Agenda.
5. Approve Minutes of November 21, 2013 Meeting.
6. Consider approval of Delta Protection Advisory Committee (DPAC) Charter revision
7. Consider approval of Delta Protection Commission 2013 Annual Report
8. Receive report on Delta Heritage Area Initiative (DelHAI): Branding and Marketing – Alex Westhoff, DPC and Campbell Ingram, Delta Conservancy
9. Receive update on Delta Protection Commission Strategic Plan 2020
10. Receive update on Bay Delta Conservation Plan (BDCP) – Schedule for Commission comments
11. Receive Executive Director Report – Erik Vink, DPC
12. Recognition of Commissioner McGowan
the discretion of the Commission, all items appearing on this agenda,
whether or not expressly listed for action, may be deliberated upon and
may be subject to action.
Agenda and related information are available at www.delta.ca.gov.
If you have any questions or need reasonable accommodation due to a
disability, please contact Bree Kaminskas at the Delta Protection
Commission, 2101 Stone Boulevard, Suite 210, West Sacramento,
California 95691 – telephone: (916) 375-4800 or email@example.com