PUBLIC NOTICE AND MEETING AGENDA
Date: Thursday, January 15, 2015
Location: University Plaza Waterfront Hotel – Ballroom, 110 West Fremont Street, Stockton, CA 95202
1. Call to Order & Flag Salute
2. Welcome & Roll Call
3. Public Comment – an opportunity for members of the public to address the Commission regarding items not on the Agenda
4. Approve meeting minutes of November 20, 2014
5. Receive Executive Director report
6. Receive report from Delta Protection Advisory Committee (DPAC) Chair Mark Pruner and consider approval of DPAC appointment [Public Resources Code section 29753(a)]
7. Consider amending interagency agreement with Department of Water Resources and awarding contract to perform work on Delta Flood Risk Management Assessment District Feasibility Study Item 7
11. Closed Session
A. Convene in Closed Session – The Delta Protection Commission hereby provides public notice that the Commission will meet in Closed Session pursuant to Government Code Section 11126(a)(1) to discuss the Annual Executive Director Performance Evaluation
B. Report Out of Closed Session
- If you have any questions or need reasonable accommodations due to a disability, please contact our office at (916) 375-4800 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Attachments and additional information can be found on the Delta Protection Commission website: www.delta.ca.gov If you need to contact DPC Staff on the day of the meeting, please contact (916) 202-1674 for immediate assistance.
- The agenda items listed above may be considered in a different order at the Commission meeting, subject to the discretion of the Chair. At the discretion of the Commission, all items appearing on this agenda, whether or not expressly listed for action, may be deliberated upon and may be subject to action.
- The Commission welcomes and encourages participation in its meetings. The Commission limits testimony to not more than three minutes per person, or more time at the discretion of the Chair.