The Delta Protection Advisory Committee
The Delta Protection Advisory Committee (DPAC) provides recommendations to the Delta Protection Commission on diverse interests within the Delta, including: the Delta’s ecosystem, water supply, socioeconomic sustainability, recreation, agriculture, flood control, environment, water resources, utility infrastructure and other Delta issues. This fifteen member committee is appointed by the Commission and meets regularly. Meetings are open to the public and everyone’s input is welcome.
Delta Protection Advisory Committee Meetings
The next DPAC meeting has not been scheduled yet. The meeting date and agenda will be available here.
Advisory Committee Members 2016
- Delta Agriculture: David Strecker, Strecker Ranch and D&A Farms and Al Medvitz, McCormack Sheep & Grain
- Delta Business: Gilbert Labrie, Architect and Bill Wells, California Delta Chamber of Commerce
- Delta Conservation/Habitat: Aaron Will, Ducks Unlimited and Judah Grossman, The Nature Conservancy
- Delta Flood Entity: Melinda Terry, North Delta Water Agency and California Central Valley Flood Control Association
- Delta General Public: Barbara Daly
- Delta Organization: Mark Pruner, North Delta C.A.R.E.S.
- Delta Recreation: Jack Michael, Recreational Boaters of California and Kathy Bunton, Delta Kayak Adventures
- Delta Utility/Infrastructure: Mark Krausse, Pacific Gas & Electric
- Delta Water Exporter: Byron Buck, State and Federal Contractors Water Agency
- State Agency: Jim Starr, California Department of Fish and Wildlife and Ramona Fernandez, California Department of Parks and Recreation
- DPAC Meeting Agenda, October 8, 2015
- DPAC Meeting Agenda, September 8, 2015
- DPAC Meeting Agenda, August 19, 2015 Item 1 Item 2 Item 3 Item 4
- DPAC Meeting Agenda, July 28, 2015
- DPAC Meeting Agenda, April 16, 2015
- DPAC Meeting Agenda, March 4, 2015
- DPAC Meeting Agenda, February 24, 2015
- DPAC Meeting Agenda, January 6, 2015