California Public Resources Code. Section 29780 states that “On January 1 of each year, the Commission shall submit to the Governor and the Legislature a report describing the progress that has been made in achieving the objectives of this division. The report shall include, but need not be limited to, all of the following:
- An evaluation of the effectiveness of the Commission in undertaking its functions prescribed in this division, including, but not limited to, its mandates as follows:
- Determining the consistency of local general plans with the Delta Plan.
- Outcomes of appealed local land use decisions pursuant to Sections 29770 and 29771.
- Outcomes of reviews initiated by the Commission.
- Facilitating regional economic sustainability.
- Supporting other regional activities for the enhancement of Delta communities.
- An update of the economic sustainability plan, using baseline conditions set forth in the original Economic Sustainability Plan.
- The status of the environmental thresholds established by the Commission in the original Resource Management Plan.”
Download the Commission’s 2016 Annual Report.